DrillHoleMS With Keygen X64
DrillHoleMS has a range of options for creating well plans and cross-sections:
You can draw your own drawings from scratch or import existing well plans and other data from multiple sources including drill holes and other geological materials. You can also export the data as DXF, CAD or SVG files for import into other CAD programs such as AutoCAD. To make things easy we have integrated our online GeoCAD tools with DrillHoleMS.
You can add labels, titles, annotations and other graphical elements to your plans using the new integrated diagramming tools. Furthermore, we have integrated a 3D viewer and a basic spreadsheet into DrillHoleMS. The advanced spreadsheet functions allow you to sort, group and filter data and the 3D viewer allows you to move around in 3D space and interactively rotate your plans.
– Manage Drill/Well Plans: With DrillHoleMS you can plan and produce your own drill/well logs and cross-sections from scratch or import well plans from various sources such as drill hole data, other geological materials, AutoCAD and DXF files. Your data can also be imported directly from a spreadsheet using the DrillHoleMS tools for data editing.
– Drill/Well Logs: DrillHoleMS provides a range of tools and features for plotting your drill/well logs in well-suited formats such as PDF, DOC, PNG, JPG, BMP, TIFF and SVG.
– Map Drawing: DrillHoleMS integrates the 3D-Viewer for GeoCAD into the application. With the integrated GeoCAD tools, you can plan, create and plot your own geological maps in 3D.
– Cross Section Module: With DrillHoleMS you can make your own cross sections using a number of ready-made sections and sections calculated from the data from your plan and a 3D surface or volume in the form of a raster file or 3D volume grid. You can also add data to the cross section using the cross section tools.
– Spreadsheet Module: The spreadsheet functions of DrillHoleMS allow you to analyse and sort your data and build queries which can be used to extract just the data you want. You can even add your own formulas and apply them to your data.
– Drill Hole Plotting Module: DrillHoleMS provides pre-defined drill hole types to create maps of your field logs. You can also use the plans and drill hole data created
DrillHoleMS Crack+ With License Key Download (Final 2022)
DrillHoleMS is an integrated program for analyzing, presenting, drawing, and plotting the results of geological surveys or exploration operations.
It consists of 5 integrated modules built into one application:
Spreadsheet Module for entering and editing data;
Drill Hole Plotting Module for drawing and plotting plans;
Cross Section Module for drawing and plotting cross sections;
Drill Log Module for drawing and plotting drill/well logs;
Map Drawing Module for drawing geological and other maps.
Each of the modules comprises 4 – 6 integral submodules. These 4 – 6 submodules are driven by a highly-efficient database system, keeping your project ready for publication in a shorter period of time. And because of the flexibility built into each module, you can easily add more data sources without having to rewrite the application.
The integrated technology of DrillHoleMS makes it easy for you to present all kinds of geological data to anyone who wants to consult them, whether a geologist, mining engineer, geophysicist, or investor. DrillHoleMS provides several ways to present this data:
1) Split the programs into several pages
2) Add hidden data from other programs
3) Export the data in a standard spreadsheet format or converted to databases.
– [x] Create a database for your drill holes
– [x] Verify dril holes, defining the results for each hole (average, %, depth, lateral distribution, etc.)
– [x] Add and manage all your projects (drill holes)
– [x] Color and add lof and cross-sections
– [x] Export your projects to a.DWG file
– [x] Color and add figures to your projects
– [x] Use a flow chart for the drill holes
– [x] Easily add the following features to your projects:
– Analyze and calculate all the holes (by weight, length, diameter, etc.)
– Analyze the lateral distribution (pit distribution, density distribution, etc.)
– Analyze the geological structure distribution
– Add bores and geological blocks to the project (using GBDS database).
– Add your own company logo to your documents
– Add graphs to your projects
– Add a headline and footer to your projects
– Use illustrations to your documents (as or hotspots)
Drill Hole Records Lite is a desktop software for geological cross-sections (drill hole and mine plans).
* Spreadsheet Module supports data entry and editing, and allows you to draw lots of types of charts.
* Drill Hole Plotting Module allows you to draw and plot cross sections and plans.
* Cross Section Module allows you to build cross sections and accumulate data for cross section drawing.
* Drill Log Module allows you to draw and plot logs and display geological and other maps.
* Map Drawing Module allows you to draw geological and other maps.
The following features are included in DrillHoleMS:
1. Ability to enter data in English and Chinese
2. Ability to plot charts and to export images in PDF, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, EMF, PSD, EMF, WMF, EMF, IEFF, AI, Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), JPG, HTML, XML, TGA, BMP, PGM, PPM, PBM, PBM, BMP, PGM, PPM, PBM, BMP, and LBM.
3. Ability to import and export/save as Excel spreadsheets and drill hole plots
4. Ability to print cross sections, logs and plans
5. Ability to embed charts and maps from data in a spreadsheet, and to print as plans.
6. Ability to link different maps and charts.
7. Ability to link plots, reports and data from different modules.
8. Ability to set environment variables.
Detailed feature list:
– Excel Spreadsheet: Import/export data from Excel, support data preview in three different display modes, view/edit/change numerical data.
– Drill Hole Plotting: Drill hole and cross section plotting, support to print plans. You can also import data from Excel Spreadsheet and Drill Hole Plotting.
– Cross Section: You can plot the data from Excel Spreadsheet, Drill Hole Plotting or Drill Hole Profile data.
– Drill Log: You can plot the data from Excel Spreadsheet, Drill Hole Plotting or Drill Hole Profile data.
– Map: You can plot geological maps/and or other maps.
– Report: Drill Hole Reference Value, Drill Log Profile, and Cross Section Profile can be exported as report and can be linked with other modules.
– Data Table: Drill Hole Profile and Cross Section Profile can be imported/exported as data table and can be linked with other modules.
– Datasheet: Drill Hole Profile, Drill Log Profile, Cross Section Profile can be imported
What’s New In?
• Spreadsheet Module: You can use the application to enter multiple layers of data, including geological, geophysical, well, shot and section logs. The data is easy to edit and organize as you like using a wizard-like interface. You can also export the data to Windows file format or to any Excel file.
• Drill Hole Plotting Module: DrillHoleMS can draw and plot plans from different sections of a drill hole or a well in one go. You can easily switch between them as you like. You can edit any line data using functions like: delete, split, join, delete, delete curves, link, overlap, merge. DrillHoleMS has 2 export options, one is to generate multilayered plans, the other is to export plans to HTML or PDF format to be opened in browser.
• Cross Section Module: DrillHoleMS can draw and plot cross sections and slice plans from different parts of a drill hole or a well. You can interactively zoom and rotate cross sections and slice plans. You can easily switch between them as you like. You can also export cross sections and slice plans to Windows file format or to any JPEG format to be opened in a viewer.
• Drill Log Module: DrillHoleMS can draw and plot drill/well logs in a single window. You can plot drilling paths and delineate the drill hole cross sections or slice plans using different colors or line styles. You can also zoom in and out to easily check different parts of the well or drill hole. DrillHoleMS has 3 export options, one is to generate multilayered logs, the second is to export them to HTML or PDF format to be opened in browser. The third is to output drill/well logs to a single Windows file format or to any image format for visualization and printing.
• Map Drawing Module: DrillHoleMS can draw and plot geological maps using different colors or line styles. You can interactively zoom in and out to check different parts of the map. DrillHoleMS has 2 export options, one is to generate a multi-layered map, the other is to export a map to a Windows file format or to any JPEG format to be opened in a viewer.
• Integration: DrillHoleMS is a one-stop-shop to interpret the whole survey project for a better understanding of the whole field. It can be extremely helpful for those who are planning to work in the field
• Powerful: DrillHoleMS offers
System Requirements For DrillHoleMS:
Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD R9 390 or better – 1 Core – 4GB RAM
Latest AMD Radeon graphics drivers for Linux
Minimum of 2GB VRAM
Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD R9 390 or better – 3 Core – 8GB RAM
Minimum of 4GB VRAM
Maximum game specs:
AMD Radeon RX Vega 64
Nvidia GTX 1080