How to Use Cheat Codes for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC (5 Easy Steps)
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 is a popular game that lets you repair, paint, tune and drive cars. You can find and fix over 40 different cars, from classic to modern models. You can also expand your garage and customize your workshop. However, if you want to have some extra fun and make the game easier, you can use cheat codes. Cheat codes are special commands that you can enter in the game to activate various effects, such as unlimited money, experience, or parts. In this article, we will show you how to use cheat codes for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC in 5 easy steps.
Step 1: Enable the Developer Console
The first step to use cheat codes for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC is to enable the developer console. The developer console is a hidden feature that allows you to access the game’s code and modify it. To enable the developer console, you need to edit a file in the game’s folder. Here’s how:
- Go to the folder where you installed the game. The default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Car Mechanic Simulator 2018.
- Open the folder named cms2018_Data.
- Open the file named config.ini with a text editor, such as Notepad.
- Find the line that says enable_console = false and change it to enable_console = true.
- Save and close the file.
Congratulations! You have enabled the developer console for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC.
Step 2: Open the Developer Console
The second step to use cheat codes for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC is to open the developer console. The developer console is a window that appears on top of the game screen and allows you to enter commands and see the results. To open the developer console, you need to press a key on your keyboard while playing the game. Here’s how:
- Launch the game and start a new game or load an existing one.
- Press the tilde key (~) on your keyboard. This is the key below the Esc key and above the Tab key.
- The developer console should appear on the top left corner of the screen. You should see a blinking cursor where you can type commands.
Congratulations! You have opened the developer console for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC.
Step 3: Enter Cheat Codes
The third step to use cheat codes for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC is to enter cheat codes. Cheat codes are special commands that you can type in the developer console to activate various effects in the game. There are many cheat codes available for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC, but we will show you some of the most useful ones. Here’s how:
- Type a cheat code in the developer console and press Enter. For example, type moneybigtimeplease and press Enter to get $200,000.
- You should see a message confirming that the cheat code has been activated. For example, you should see Money set: $200000.
- You can enter multiple cheat codes at once by separating them with semicolons (;). For example, type moneybigtimeplease;level1000please;unlockallmaps and press Enter to get $200,000, level up to 1000, and unlock all maps.
- You can also enter cheat codes in lowercase or uppercase letters. They will work either way.
Congratulations! You have entered cheat codes for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC.
Step 4: Enjoy the Effects
The fourth step to use cheat codes for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC is to enjoy the effects. The effects of cheat codes are immediate and permanent until you disable them or start a new game. You can see the effects of cheat codes in various ways, depending on what they do. Here are some examples:
- If you use a cheat code that gives you money, experience, or parts, you can
- If you use a cheat code that unlocks maps, cars, or missions, you can access them from the map or the phone menu.
- If you use a cheat code that changes the game’s physics, graphics, or sounds, you can notice them while playing the game.
Congratulations! You have enjoyed the effects of cheat codes for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC.
Step 5: Disable Cheat Codes
The fifth and final step to use cheat codes for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC is to disable cheat codes. Cheat codes are fun and useful, but they can also make the game too easy or boring. If you want to disable cheat codes and play the game normally, you can do so in two ways. Here’s how:
- One way to disable cheat codes is to close the game and restart it. This will reset the game’s settings and deactivate any cheat codes that you have used.
- Another way to disable cheat codes is to use a special command in the developer console. This command is iamacheater and it will turn off all cheat codes that you have used.
Congratulations! You have disabled cheat codes for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC.
Cheat codes are special commands that you can use to modify the game’s code and activate various effects in Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC. You can use cheat codes to get unlimited money, experience, or parts, unlock maps, cars, or missions, or change the game’s physics, graphics, or sounds. To use cheat codes, you need to enable and open the developer console, enter the cheat codes, enjoy the effects, and disable the cheat codes. Cheat codes can make the game more fun and easy, but they can also ruin the game’s challenge and realism. Therefore, you should use cheat codes wisely and responsibly. We hope this article has been helpful and informative for you. Thank you for reading.